Houston Control4 Authorized® Dealer
Houston Control4® Authorized Dealer J & K Electronics
The Control4 SR-260 and SR-260-I remotes are the perfect hand-held interfaces for your whole home. These beautiful remotes feel good in your hand, both have an intuitive button layout perfect for one-handed operation, and are highly customizable. Customization is important so that you can easily add new devices and control them with one remote.
With one touch of your Control4 remote, dim the lights, play music, turn down the A/C, lock the doors and arm the security system. Check in on your home from your smartphone, no matter where you are. Press a "Goodnight" button that will put your home to sleep, turning off all lights and locking all doors.
- Replace all coffee table remotes with one that controls all audio and video equipment, along with lights, music, temperature, shades and more.
- Redesigned button layout makes the media experience more intuitive and easy to use in the dark or with one hand.
- Incredibly fast response time.
- Custom buttons make it easy to personalize the remote for each room or activity.
- Big, bright, higher-resolution screen displays customizable colors and supports multiple languages.
- Perfect for any home worldwide, the remote is available with standard English buttons and international icons.
Our installers are Control4® trained and and certified. They are also knowledgeable on the wide variety of home automation appliances and applications available from other providers. From multi-room home theater systems, HVAC temperature control, to lighting & security monitoring.
The Control4® philosophy is as straightforward as it is simple: life's better when everything—and everyone—works together. From a company strategy perspective, Control4 stands behind an open platform: we are committed to interoperability so both Control4 dealers and customers can count on a system that communicates with and controls virtually anything and everything in the home.
All trademarks, trade names, or logos mentioned or used are the property of their respective owners. Every effort has been made to properly capitalize, punctuate, identify and attribute trademarks and trade names to their respective owners, including the use of ® and ™ (TM) wherever possible and practical.