For the past several months, the entire world has been adjusting to something of a new normal while health professionals try to keep the coronavirus under control. The team at J&K Electronics is watching the situation closely and will continue updating you on our future plans. In the meantime, we’ve developed a strategy to continue serving our clients while still honoring the recommended safety guidelines.
We are still open for business and are doing our best to honor appointments and provide our clients with their purchases on time. We are keeping an eye on the news and are prepared to enact further precautions if necessary. In the meantime, here’s what we’re doing to keep our employees and clients alike safe, healthy, and happy.
Precautions at Our Location
At our business location, our employees will be implementing several key practices to curb the spread of disease. Our plans include but are not limited to:
- Wiping commonly touched surfaces (such as doorknobs) with sanitizing wipes daily
- Avoiding handshakes or other forms of direct contact with people
- Frequent handwashing
- Using CDC-approved hand sanitizer every few hours
- Maintaining proper social distancing from customers and other employees
We’re keeping a close eye on our employees’ health. Anyone with a fever or signs of infection will be advised to stay home and seek medical treatment.
Precautions in Clients’ Homes
With more and more people staying home for the foreseeable future, we understand the importance of properly functioning home security and entertainment systems. We’ll do our best to install your purchases and get your systems up and running in a timely fashion. However, we also recognize the importance of not accidentally passing the virus on to you. When we enter a client’s home, we’ll take these precautions:
- Equipping our vehicles with hand sanitizer, wipes, shoe covers, gloves, and masks
- Wiping commonly touched surfaces (such as doorknobs) in your home with sanitizing wipes
- Wearing gloves, masks, and shoe covers during installation
- Sanitizing our tools at the end of each day
Looking to the Future
Right now, everyone is uncertain and worried about the future. While we don’t know what will happen day by day, we know what we can do in the meantime to promote health and safety. We want our field team and our residential and commercial customers to know we care and we’re taking this seriously. We’re here to help your extended time at home be more comfortable and secure while we wait for the end of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join the conversation for future updates on our business plans.